Depression is treatable naturally
About Dr. Tara PeymanAs one of very few licensed naturopathic doctors in the country with a focus in the homeopathic and integrative treatment of mental illness, Dr. Tara Peyman sees patients from all over the world – both in the office and internationally via phone or Skype. She has an expertise in the natural management of bipolar disorder, and she also treats schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, OCD, PTSD, post-partum psychosis, and many other conditions. Dr. Peyman can prescribe both conventional and homeopathic medicine, and offers a truly integrative approach to managing these complex conditions. As a teenager, Dr. Peyman suffered from symptoms of depression and panic disorder, and she found complete relief solely with homeopathic treatment. Bipolar disorder runs in her family, and she saw what an impact it can have when untreated. Finding a method that is not only safe and natural, but in most cases more effective than prescription medications, was inspiring. This personal experience motivates her to make sure she help as many people as she can to reach a place of healthy remission. Dr. Peyman graduated from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, Arizona, where she focused on homeopathic case analysis and prescribing. Prior to medical school, Dr. Peyman studied biology and psychology at Antioch College. The co-author of the Naturopathic Clinical Boards Practice Exams, Dr. Peyman has been featured in Vegetarian Times Magazine, writes articles for AZNet News, and was voted Favorite Naturopathic Physician in Natural Awakenings Magazine in 2010 and 2011. In her spare time, Dr. Peyman enjoys hiking and camping with her husband and their dog Lily.
Connect with AZNHC
Connect with us on popular sites using the links below. You can also enter your email address to get our latest posts delivered to your inbox!
- The Mood Disorder Diet: How Food Can Be Your Medicine
- Dr. Jamie Oskin to Discuss Homeopathy at Autism Society of Greater Phoenix April 6th
- The Good Mood Diet: How Your Food Can Be Your Medicine
- Alternative and natural treatments for mood disorders
- Antidepressants & anxiety medications: risks and benefits
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Arizona Natural Health Center is located in the Phoenix metro area within easy driving distance of Phoenix, Mesa, Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, and Queen Creek, Arizona.
Arizona Natural Health Center
Tempe, AZ 85283
- How to Identify and Monitor the Late Effects of Childhood Cancer Treatment October 12, 2012
- Daily radiation exposure: how worried do we need to be about cell phone radiation and cancer? May 18, 2012
- Natural cancer treatments: are they reliable and safe? September 28, 2012
- Alternative and natural treatments for mood disorders October 4, 2012
- Yoga Helps Reduce Fatigue From Breast Cancer October 10, 2012
- Natural Treatments for Seasonal Allergies May 10, 2013
- The Mood Disorder Diet: How Food Can Be Your Medicine May 7, 2013
- Homeopathic First Aid: Tips for using homeopathy at home May 3, 2013
- Natural Treatments for ADHD April 30, 2013
- Natural Treatments for Ear Infections April 26, 2013